Job of the week
Wolfstone Farms looking for 2 capable Show Grooms, can be a couple.
one groom should ride well on flat and aim to become manager
one groom should be able to drive truck trailer
both grooms to work in team, no drama. plenty of experience required, FEI.
Must be team players, able to clip, braid, trim, prepare horses, set up show etc amongst other things
wages from 650-800 usd per week
currently showing in NJ then Tryon, and down to Florida base for winter in October.
Germany top Olympic Dressage stable is searching for experienced and talented groom rider for their horses
chance to live work and train with famous and legendary stable
various stable duties required plus flat riding and hacking out
top conditions offered
no dogs allowed
- Show Groom
- Ride well on flat
- High Standard Grooming
- Able to plait, clip, groom, first aid, pack for shows, attend shows, ride 1 or 2 horses at home
- Good recommendations and riding video preferred
- good wages and contract
- Start Immediately!
Looking home groom for top dressage stable
- Top horses need an amazing groom to join their team
- Great Conditions
- Immediate start
- No own horse
PM Show Grooms International on Facebook to enquire further about this job!
Looking for show groom for a junior 2-3* show jumper
Job consists of;
- All regular stable duties
- travelling to shows in Europe
- Truck License Required
- Good Salary and work conditions
- immediate Start
- Accommodation and full contract available
- Regular stable duties
- Clip, Plait, Lunge, Medicate / first
- and generally take care of top competition horses.
- Possible to ride at home on flat and on rides around the private grounds
Flat Rider for Professional Show Jumping Stables
- Must be talented and motivated
- Immediate start
- Good wages and conditions
- Some jumping possibly
- Mostly training on flat all ages of horses
- Videos required
USA and London
Top American Rider Andy Kocher, looking for experienced and Capable travelling show groom for tour of Europe.
Based in London for the Summer
contact me if you are ready immediately and can help!
- Don’t apply if you can’t start within 1 week
- If you don’t drive small van / car
- If you don’t speak English
- If you don’t have EU or USA passport
- If you want to bring a horse
- If you don’t have experience on FEI 3* minimum
- If you can’t plait clip and ride well.
If you apply please give me your location, telephone number and I’ll send you application form by return.